What is Folibonin?
Folibonin® is a unique hematinic for treatment of IDA (Iron Deficiency Anemia) with 98% pure elemental iron, folic acid and zinc sulphate.
- Carbonyl iron (50 mg).
– Provides 98% pure elemental iron.
– Naturally & well absorbed by the body.
– Gentle on the stomach.
– 250 – 350 times greater safety than other iron salts.
- Folic acid (0.5 mg).
– Helps in formation of healthy mature RBCs.
– Supports foetal growth.
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate (61.8 mg).
– Boosts immunity.
– Helps in growth & development of foetus.
– Protects from pregnancy complications.
How to take Folibonin?
- Take Folibonin once daily.
- For best absorption, you can take Folibonin on empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after meal).
- Folibonin is tasteless, odorless and gentle on GIT.
- Folibonin capsule is small and contains micro pellets, which provide better absorption and bioavailability.