What is Planny Ovulation Test?
One step, simple urine strip test at home to help ladies detecting the perfect timing for intercourse to achieve highest pregnancy rate with 96% accuracy.
Who is Planny Ovulation test for?
- For woman who are looking for greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable.
- Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge
- Once you get a positive results your ovulation is likely to occur within 24-48 Hours (this is the most fertile time), So It is advised to have sexual intercourse after 24 hours but before 48 hours.
How does Planny Ovulation test works?
Planny ovulation test is a semi quantitative urine test gives positive results during the LH Surge (Leutinizing hormone Surge) which is 24-48 Hours prior to ovulation period
How do you Perform Planny Ovulation Test?
- Easy to test : simply dip the strip in urine for 3-5 seconds.
- Easy to read: two lines means positive and one line means negative.
What you shall know about Planny ovulation test :
- Not to be done directly after getting up to avoid wrong results
- Not to drink a lot of liquids 2 hours before performing the test to avoid wrong results
- It is recommended to repeat the test 3-6 days till you get positive results
- Once you get a positive result , The best time to have a sexual intercourse will be within 24 hours and before 48 hours